We believe in the power of community and positivity.
We strive to bring together the bond which we share and help our sisters and friends in standing up as powerful women who can make a difference on her own. We are not against men, but we are with our women.
Say no to domestic violence. Let the word out. Do not stay back being mistreated. Let your voice reach to us. Help each other out of these centuries-long ill-treatments.
Conselling For Women’s Health
You mental and physical health is important to us. Apply for our counselling sessions so we can help you guide you through the most successful ways.
It is okay to help each other out in need. We encourage each other to think beyond the materialistic ideologies to have more space for thoughts of helping others.
How We Work?
Our independent team of volunteers have been serving the society to generate awareness among women about their respect, rights & recognition through our campaigns, workshops, special events and fun meetings. We aim to provide the best facilities and services to our friends and sisters, so they do not stay aback in this world.
We have encouraged women to come out of their shells and become powerful and independent. We have been conducting events, and every time the number of volunteers have had constant growth. We have fought for justice in front of the law and have successfully achieved the righteous and desired justice. We only grow more from here with our platform now live on the internet connecting the women throughout the world working for our cause.
We are the best reviewed Women Empowerment Firm
Our team has achieved recognition in the entire country as well as in other nations because of our hard-working members who have always been ready like soldiers to stand united for their and their sisters’ rights. Find out about our organisation’s policies and how you can be a part of it. Learn more about us by connecting with us today.
Women need to realise that empowering is necessary to raise awareness among our fellow sisters and brothers that we deserve equal respect, rights & recognition in the society as men. The movement begins here.
WCWOline was on its knees in 2018. With little to no financing we were close to closing down our operation. Thanks to the businesses and individuals named below we are able to carry on our mission in bringing women’s wellbeing to more people in the last 18 months than to those we served in the previous 5 years. We couldn’t have done it without you.
Many health conscious entrepreneurs are so busy trying to shed the physical pounds from their personal weight that they may be guilty of overlooking the benefits to the health of their business by shedding weight from their websites. For the last 10 years, business owners and web developers have been following the advise of SEO’s around the world who claim that content is king and that the more content built for a website – the better.
More recently however, the top companies offering SEO services in London like SearchButlers have been seeing far higher success rates through strategies that adopt a honing and toning approach to their website content. According to Sean Butler, head of SearchButlers, it is common practice amongst his team to actually spend the vast majority of their time in the early stages of a campaign, analyzing a websites content portfolio and internal linking structure only to find that what is spread thinly across several hundred pages could actually be condensed into thicker, fuller and more developed pillars that only require between 20-30% of the page count. The benefits of this approach are plentiful to both the visitor and the business that the website belongs too.
Firstly the visitor doesn’t have to go searching though often poorly structured websites for the next logical area of conversation on a category or topic but instead can stay in one place and devour more of a conversation that starts at one FAQ and progresses through logical stages. Secondly, the dilution of page authority that exists when a website links off to multiple areas of a website is no longer present. For ever internal link on a page, whether follow or no-follow based, the total authority attached to that page is divided equally. For those reasons in simple terms if you have a website that has a DA of 50 and the website has 100 pages that all equally link off of the home page with no internal linking, then each internal page would receive 0.5 points of authority. If you could cram those 100 pages into 10 then the authority transferred would be closer to 5 points each which inevitable would gain more R.E.S.P.E.C.T from Google and help your websites message be sung from a higher place, just like Aretha. The moral of the story; Lose the weight, like Aretha in both body, mind and digital entity!
It is very important to empower some souls that have been reprimanded of the basic things in life. It can be boys and girls as well. In this article, I will provide a list of things that can be done in order to empower women across the planet.
– You should provide free water everywhere. Water is the most basic necessity for us humans; we would not even exist if it weren’t for the presence of water on the planet. Scientists evaluate extra-terrestrial bodies and planets by seeing if they have any traces of water on them. By providing clean and drinkable water, you are unlocking a door that opens possibilities for a rich land with a rich community which can be fruitful in time. There are too many villages and towns in the world which do not have access to clean drinking water, and this really is something that needs to change. It is entirely possible that, if we run out of fresh water to drink, we humans will find a way to harvest the ice in the caps and make them into drinking water.
– Provide a free ticket to a good education until the age of 18. Every single child deserves to be well-read and educated. Without basic education to support a child’s future, a child would find it very hard to carry on in this world by itself if the child is alone. If children have an education, they can land stable jobs and make a future for themselves. Even now, in 2019, girls are reprimanded from receiving a decent education because of backward thinking and toxic masculinity.
– Girls should be supported in all kinds of professions. They should be encouraged to pursue whichever field that they are interested in. Millions of girls are horribly subjected to child labor, abuse, child marriage, and even child trafficking. This needs to stop because girls can be very intelligent and skilled as well. They should be granted equal right as much as boys and must not be treated differently.
– Girls must not feel neglected but must feel valued. Even now in countries like India, some families feel disheartened when they hear that they are having a female child.
– Girls should feel valued and must not feel like a burden. It is certainly possible for a girl child to grow up and get a good job and take care of her family if need be; some families make a girl child feel useless and also like a burden, just because of the fact that they were born as a girl.
– It is very important that people stop aborting a baby when they find out that it is a girl. Some may find it surprising to hear, but in many countries, they do this.